At GaleBeck.com, we respect your privacy and will never sell or share your information. If you subscribe to our mailing list, it will be used to communicate with you for information regarding Real Estate Services and marketing. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Collecting Personal Information.
What personal information do we collect from the people who visit our blog, website or app?
When requesting information or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other details to help you with your experience.
How We Collect Information.
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our mailing list, submit forms or enter information on our website.
How We Use Your Information.
We use the information that you give us when you register, sign up for our blog, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests,
- To send email information regarding Market Information, educational information, and offers with regards to Real Estate.
How We Protect Your Information When You Visit Our Web Site.
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We use ‘Cookies’.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (for example, Chrome) settings. Each browser is different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. It may affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still request information.
Third Party Disclosure.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
** Third Party Links.
We do include third party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but may use google analytics for tracking visitors.
CAN SPAM Act.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests for information and/or questions,
- Send you information related to Real Estate including, but not limited to: Neighbourhood Market Updates, CMA’s (Comparative Market Evaluations), e- Newsletters, Educational Information and other items that you have requested, and/or
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each mailing list email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
KW Elite Realty
A123, 2099 Lougheed Highway, Port Coquitlam, BC, V3B 1A8, Canada